Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc.
- Real Estate
- Real Estate Development
- Industrial & Commercial Real Estate
Southern California is not just where we’re located—it’s a critical part of our business strategy.
If it were its own country, Southern California would be one of the largest economies in the world and is the nation’s largest regional economy. Measured by square feet, the Southern California industrial market would be the fourth largest global market, lagging in size only to the entire countries of the U.S.A., China and Japan. Within the United States, the SoCal industrial property market represents about the same economic value as the next four to five largest U.S. markets combined. More specifically, we focus on SoCal high-barrier submarkets located in and among our massive, growing population centers - we call these “infill” markets.
Whom to Contact
- Laura ClarkChief Financial OfficerPhone: (310) 966-1680
- Michael FrankelCo-Chief Executive OfficerPhone: (310) 966-1680
- Amanda PiedmontSenior AdministratorPhone: (424) 256-2139
- Pamela RosalesManager of MarketingPhone: (310) 966-1680
- Patrick SchlehuberSr. VP of AcquisitionsPhone: (310) 966-1680
- Trina SchnappSVP, Human ResourcesPhone: (310) 966-1680
Offices in Los Angeles, Orange, Oxnard, Ontario and San Diego