Whittier Union High School District
- Schools - Public K-12
- Schools -Other
It is the mission of the Whittier Union High School District to achieve & maintain excellence in providing a comprehensive
education for all students.
The Whittier Union High School District will provide all students with an engaging, quality standards-based instructional program delivered by a well-trained staff resulting in improved student achievement, WHATEVER IT TAKES.
Every individual has worth and dignity.
Every student can and will learn.
Students will be directed to participate in the most rigorous course of study consistent with their abilities and future goals.
There is strength inherent in the ethnic and cultural diversity of the students, parents and community we serve.
The WUHSD staff is accountable to students, parents, and the community for student academic and personal growth.
Parents are essential partners in the education of their children.
Collaboration and articulation with the K-16 education community is essential to ensuring a quality education.
We are integral partners in the business and the cultural life of the community.
There is value, power, and synergy in a collaborative culture.
The success of our district is measured solely by the success of our students.
Demographics do not determine destiny.
Whom to Contact
- Ann FitzgeraldAssistant Superintendent, Personnel ServicesPhone: (562) 698-8121
- Kevin JameroAssistant Superintendent, Business ServicesPhone: (562) 698-8121
- Annette LedesmaAssistant PrincipalPhone: (562) 325-2449
- Katherine LyonsSEC-Vocational TechnicianPhone: (562) 698-8121 x 1265
- Sofia MartinezJob DeveloperPhone: (562) 698-8121x 6359
- Dr. Monica OviedoAssistant Superintendent, Educational ServicesPhone: (562) 698-8121
- Martin PlourdeSuperintendentPhone: (562) 698-8121
- Olga SedilloSecretary to SuperintendentPhone: (562) 698-8121