This webinar is being offered through the Long Beach Small Business Development Center at Long Beach City College.
This class will help you take the first steps to become a new business owner or legitimize a side hustle or hobby. In this class, we will help you:
1. Figure out what you don't know
2. Define your basic business model
3. Outline the basic steps of setting up your entity and bank account
4. Figure out the appropriate licenses, permits and insurances
5. Understand available funding strategies
6. Begin to form your basic business plan
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.