RCA Legislative Forum
The Regional Chamber Alliance (RCA) is a coalition of 5 chambers of commerce, Santa Fe Springs, Downey, Norwalk, Pico Rivera, and Whittier. Their purpose is to study legislative issues on the state and federal levels and makes recommendations to each chambers board of directors, to support favorable or oppose detrimental legislation related to business and the overall welfare to the community.
* Monitor state and federal regulations, which may be detrimental to the success of local business development.
* Study needs of the community concerning legislative and government relations and offer suggestions to each chambers board of directors if action is warranted.
* Study and inform membership concerning state and federal legislation affecting business and arrange for grass roots action to specific legislation.
* To work closely with the legislative departments of both the state and national chambers of commerce.
* Arrange for research and preparation for testimony to represent each chamber or collectively as the RCA before legislative hearings when needed.