DoubleTree by Hilton Los Angeles-Norwalk
- Hotels & Motels
- Banquet Facilities
Nestled between Orange County and Los Angeles, the DoubleTree by Hilton Los Angeles-Norwalk is a perfect destination to gain access to the best areas in Southern California. Conveniently located off the I-5 Freeway within walking distance to AMC IMAX movie theater, retail and restaurants, while being 30 minutes from the beach, Disneyland, California Adventure and Knott's Berry Farm Amusement Park. Newly renovated in 2017, the DoubleTree by Hilton Los Angeles-Norwalk offers 172 guestrooms, full service Sonoma Grill Restaurant and over 12,000 square feet of flexible meeting space. The Vineyard Ballroom encompasses 7,000 square feet of meeting space to accommodate large-scale Business Conferences/Training, Corporate Board Meetings, Holiday Parties, Weddings, Quinceaneras, and Social Events.
Whom to Contact
- Julee CainAccounts PayablePhone: (562) 863-5555
- Cyprian DoblonAssistant General ManagerPhone: (562) 863-5555
- Janese GraySales & Catering CoordinatorPhone: (562) 483-2709
- Lori HerreraDirector of Sales and MarketingPhone: (562) 863-5555
- Crystal LozanoFront Office ManagerPhone: (562) 863-5555
- Marida PetitjeanCorporate Sales ManagerPhone: (562) 483-2708
- Orlando SalazarGeneral ManagerPhone: (562) 483-2702
- Kathy WeissCatering Sales ManagerPhone: (562) 483-2705
Exit Norwalk Boulevard off the I-5 Freeway.