- Social Services
- Non Profit
Our Mission is to empower individuals with disabilities to maximize the quality of their lives in their home communities
CAPC Inc empowers individuals with disabilities and works with them to gain employment, assisted living arrangements, and connects them to the community by providing access to transportation, improve their communication and help them pursue higher education and strong relationships. We provided innovative Supported Employment and Supported Living Services for people with disabilities in the greater Whittier and Orange County areas.
CAPC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization serving people with disabilities for over 30 years. In 1984, CAPC began to provide services for adults with disabilities as an outgrowth and expansion of the Whittier Union High School District’s and Whittier Area Cooperative’s Special Education Program. For many years CAPC, Inc. was the primary community-based program for adults exiting the local special education programs in our area.
Whom to Contact
- Remembrance CandlesTo Order please email or callPhone: (562) 693-8826
- Gabby GomezDirector of OperationsPhone: (562) 693-8826 x3037
- Susan JensenHR DirectorPhone: (562) 693-8826 x3007
- Carolyn ReggioCEOPhone: (562) 693-8826 x3008
- Natalie SaenzBusiness Development CoordinatorPhone: (562) 693-8826 x 3019
We are in the Special Activities Building on the corner of Walnut & Washington Ave.