Maintain control of the creel in the tufting machine and help ensure the quality of the product and the efficiency of the machine.
- Load the material accordingly as specified in the Production Order.
- Unload the creel on time for the following order.
- Report any material and creel problems in a timely manner.
- Ask the lead person or forklift driver for the materials needed.
- Coordinate with the creel team to maintain the creel.
- Assemble boxes for RTI use.
- Attend the weekly communication meetings.
*Shift Supervisor may select a Creeler to assist with miscellaneous tasks including fire watching, baling waste, dumping empty cones and/or additional housekeeping projects (sweeping or mopping, painting, cleaning parts/equipment).
- Maintain standing and/or walking most of the shift.
- Able to lift/carry up to 20 lbs to load yarn cones
- Manual skills to splice an average of 1,000 yarn ends per shift.
- Able to go up and down the stairs throughout the shift.
- Able to twist and bend repeatedly
- Able to work overtime and weekends
PAY: $15 per hour - Night Shift Schedule