Combined Worksite Solutions
Combined Worksite Solutions | A CHUBB Company is Seeking Ambitious Visionaries.
For over 90 years, Combined Insurance has been providing exceptional insurance products that have helped millions of policyholders and their families plan for and protect their futures. We are known for providing an environment which allows our employees to achieve their personal, business, family and financial goals.
The only place where Success comes before Work is in the dictionary.
We currently have an exciting Benefits Consultant opportunity for a self starter with a goal oriented mindset who is willing to invest time in the pursuit of unlimited economic potential. Are you looking for just an opportunity with untapped potential?
If you are:
- Motivated by challenges and rewards and can persevere
- Possess the ability to exceed target goals
- Passionate about selling
- Willing to invest the time necessary to attain end goal
- Able to follow through on your dreams
Then we have the career for you!
- Generate sales by meeting with prospective and existing clients
- Meet production and activity standards
- Attend required company meetings
- Complete required training activities and programs
- Learn and be able to demonstrate company sales materials
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interact with diverse clients
- Demonstrate personal initiative and the ability to problem solve
Knowledge & Experience
- Successful and stable work history
- Basic computer skills (preferred)
- Commissioned sales experience (preferred)
- Knowledge of insurance industry (preferred)
Minimum criteria to be considered:
- Valid Drivers License
- A current bond or be eligible for bond
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Local area travel
- Reliable transportation with appropriate liability and property coverage
- State Accident & Health insurance license or willingness to obtain one