What Every Business needs to know about the ADA
Name: What Every Business needs to know about the ADA
Date: November 28, 2018
Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM PST
Registration: Register Now
What Every Business needs to know about the Americans with Disabilities Act?The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) is a federal civil rights law that applies to people with disabilities and protects them from discrimination. The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), a Federal government agency, enforces the sections of the ADA that prohibit employment discrimination.
What Employers will learn?
- What Is the ADA?
- How do employers comply with the ADA?
- How to avoid receiving an ADA violation claim
- Is my company covered by the ADA?
- Who is protected under the ADA?
- What is a Reasonable Accommodation?